Comment on page
Once personnel meet with district stakeholders to discuss best practices for beginning a successful Year-1 Implementation.
The objectives of the implementation planning meeting are to
- 1.Introduce points of contact, why they were put in charge of Once implementation, how central Once is to their role, their scope of decision-making authority.
- 2.Determine whether and what constraints district wants to put on school-based decision-making on who, when and where of Once.
- 3.Outline a plan for how principals will learn about Once and get started planning for Once at their school.
- 4.Outline a plan for when instructors will get trained on Once.
- 1.Introductions: roles and responsibilities
- 2.District questions
- 3.District design guidance to schools
- 4.Principal communication plan
- 1.What do principals already know about Once?
- 2.How do we want to roll out to them?
- 5.Instructor training plan
- 6.District project plan
- 7.Next steps
Review project plan, set goals and compare goals to actuals, troubleshoot blockers to consistent Once instruction, and make any necessary changes to the implementation.